Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Worst Fighting Experience !!

This one was a couple of months back while I was returning home with my friends after our lectures in the morning...
We entered an empty Bhayander local (which we call Ghar ka Gaadi) and noticed that our Ghar ka gaadi was not all that Khaali ;)
Anyways, we tried searching for a place where all of us could sit, we are about 7 in our group and the place that we thought was best for us was occupied by some Bhandiwalis..
With due respect to their occupation (i do not have any personal grudges against them), the fact that they dont buy tickets and sleep on the seats as if it belonged to their fathers-in-law psyches me to the core...
So I took it upon myself to teach them a lesson and pulled the chain at Andheri Station to call the cops, after which we broke into a pandemonium (READ: CAT FIGHT) that lasted till we could reach Bhayander Station..

The Result: WE GOT TO SIT, THE COPS NEVER CAME TO FETCH THE LADIES AND I SAW THEM SLEEPING IN THE SAME COACH IN THE SAME TRAIN A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER. OH YES, AND I ALSO LEARNT TO PULL THE CHAIN IN THE BARGAIN (mind u it is very difficult to pull the emergency chain)...

Moral of the Story: No matter what u do, Bhandiwalis will remain Bhandiwalis!!!Cheers!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home