Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mere Suleimani Keede.....!!

Hello People,

Just in case u pitied my plight on my first experience,you might just want to change ur preference and hurl abuses at me for this one... ;)

In this incident, I was NOT the cause of the fight, nor did I INITIATE it, instead I ENDED it by poking my Bloody BIG NOSE in the middle..
This happened in the FIRST CLASS compartment..I had to board the train from Andheri (as I was working at SEEPZ then) and noticed that the train was PACKED with people just like cattle are packed in a Maal Gaadi..(Nothing novel in it). Anyways, I managed to get in and stand in a corner that was comfortable enough to park myself...

Suddenly, two women began fighting and their FIGHT went about in a manner like this...

First Woman: "Arey Madam, Thoda sa sarko naa andar, mere ko khada raheneko takleef ho raha hai."
Second Woman: "Arrey, Haallo, Excuse me, what are u thinking u are doing...dikhta nahi hai kya?? The train is soooo Jaaaaam Packed, whaay are u pushing me, ur position is causing so much inconveniencing to me."

Now, I was standing no where next to the ladies, and you people might possibly wonder what made me pick a fight with one of the chicks,so for that... let me tell u a secret...
I have this neurotic problem of correcting people for JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.
So I went up and corrected the Second Woman that one cannot use two Participles (Causing, Inconveniencing) at one go and told her that she was using a wrong form of English..

(Now easy guys, I know that you so badly want to get up from your seats, get inside ur PC and come and slap me hard in the face, but there is very little I can do to curb my enthusiasm)...and the end result was the Second Woman and I started fighting and the purpose of the initial cat-fight came to a standstill....

Moral of the Story: Apne Suleimani Keedi apne paas hi rakhna aur train mein dusron ke jhagde mein taang mat adaana....In short, MIND YOUR OWN FREAKING BUSINESS.

PS: But if u guys are wondering whether this was the end to my KEEDE, my next train fight was on similar grounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home