Monday, December 14, 2009

Women and Talkin...

Yo People,

Wassup????

Do not even begin to ask, Where I was? What did I do? No posts for long... and blah, bleh, bloh!

Just went through many things... new job and all and am completely fried...what with all the travelling and all!!!

But, that doesn't stop me from sharing this one incident that happened today!

But, before I do any of that, I want to understand this whole "Why-women-can't-stop-talking-even-if-someone-were-dying-thing!!!", if you know what I mean!

What is with women and gossip??????? Why can't they just trap their bloody mouths for a few moments and maybe, pray or meditate????

WHAT IS THE BLOODY NEED TO TALK SO MUCH?????????


And, while I am yet to understand this universal phenomenon... I was witness to a very funny incident today!

Mumbai local trains, like always, have been my source of funny incidents and today was no exception!
This middle-aged potato-resembling Aunty pushed me and made her way through to one of the seats where she met an "Old Friend" and just like anyone, was pretty excited to meet her after a very long time, that too in a train (yeah, whatever!).
So both Aunties begin talking and then they do just one thing - TALK!!!!

I mean, no comma or full stop...just blabber blabber blabber and some more blabber and the potato-resembling Aunty in all her excitement of meeting this "lost-and-found" friend kept pushing all co-passengers beside her, me being one of them and then.....the most funniest thing happened!!!!!!

While talking to this friend, the train gave a sudden jerk and Potato-resembling Aunty....lost her balance and fell...like a Potato would fall...plonk!!!!

But...this isn't the funny part...the funny part was....even while falling....SHE KEPT TALKING...

It was something like... "Blah Blah Blah Blah....aaaa Blah aaa Blah Blah....aaaaaaa" and even while getting up she talks and talks and talks and talks!!!!!

I couldn't help but Laugh Out Loud till tears trickled down my cheeks!!!!

Still Laughing Out Loud,
Mitchelle.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:27 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

HAHHHAHAHAA i can totally imagine this scene. This is one of the few reasons i wish i could travel in ladies compartment :P

 
At 5:36 pm , Blogger Mitchelle Carvalho said...

Sushant...I know why you really want to travel in the ladies compartment...

Hmmm...naughty boy!!!!

 
At 12:03 pm , Blogger CRD said...

"of talking aalus"...

That was a bit mean on my part actually...im pretty much an aalu myself..

Hasta La Vista
CRD

 
At 3:18 pm , Blogger Vivita said...

hahaha...mitch why does it happen to you...and mosy of all....i am just imagining u.....u r so mad....

 
At 3:24 pm , Blogger Mitchelle Carvalho said...

I know V!!! Maybe God wants me to bear testimony to this very important aspect in life!!!!

 
At 11:58 pm , Blogger Calvin Pereira said...

LOL.....My fav part: Even when she fell she was talking...ROFL....Just reminds of Amaron batteries, lasts long, very long...lol..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home