Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Double Standards, in vicinity.....

Hello People,

Hope all of you are doing fine and safe!

Well, this post comes from my phone conversation with an ex-boyfriend last night...

Though, this ex-boyfriend and I didn't split quite amicably (he two-timed me!!!), I have stayed in touch with him nonetheless...

So...he called last night to announce that he is seeing girls for marriage and has been introduced to a particular girl whom he likes and wants to take things ahead. I say, "Great...what have you called me for?"

So he goes, " I wanted your opinion on how the girl would be blah blah" and I say, "Fine, what do you want me to do?"

On prompting he says, " Our parents have allowed us Only 3 meetings before we decide whether we want to marry each other and this girl and I have met up more than that, so what do you think of this girl's character, I mean, what if she wants to try me out in bed even before deciding whether she wants to marry me or not, what do you make out of the character of such a girl?"

This statement left me seething with anger, as for all I know, this guy must have bedded half a million girls his entire fucking life and is NOW judgemental about a "girl's" character whom he desires to marry...

I gave him a piece of my mind and hung up immediately!!!

Today, when I woke up I felt Happy and Sad at the same time.

Happy - because I am not marrying such a double-standard moronic 'character-less' character!
Sad - for the girl who shall marry that bastard!

Inspite of being educated, civil and living in an open city like Mumbai, I am amazed that such samples exist in our society and to top it all ... IN VICINITY!!!!

I am disappointed to have wasted half a decade of my life knowing you, ex-boyfriend!!!

Have a FUCK-ALL life ahead!!!!

Curses and Abuses,
Mitchelle.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:24 pm , Blogger CRD said...

hmm...the jerk probably only wanted to make u feel miserable that he's getting hooked again and ur still single...lucky u to have lost such a B#$7@4D!

Just hope that gal gets wat she truly deserves, or tht the jerk changes drastically.

Peace
Christopher

 
At 3:30 pm , Blogger Mitchelle Carvalho said...

If his purpose was to make me feel miserable, he knew he knocked the wrong door, however...I do hope he changes and does not ruin the poor girl's life!!!
Thanks for your comments, Chris!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home