Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reasons to have a Baby Girl...

Hey there People,

Wondering if I have turned feminist or something with a title like that?

Well, not really... the only reason why I feel so strongly to have a girl-child is because I have always loved my girl-cousins more than my boy-cousins (Hey, don't take me to be a paedophile !!!!)

There is a certain feeling of completeness when I hold a girl-child in my arms, a feeling I cannot quite actually express. But all I could tell you right now is why, if God ever blessed me with children, would I always want to have a girl-child....

So, here it goes....

A Few Reasons why I would love to have a girl-child are:

Its always a pleasure to dress them, in those pretty dresses with accessories in place, with those cute little shoes and bags and everything!

A girl is more expressive. You can tell from her face if she has fought, cried or laughed. If she is happy or sad or contemplative or pensive. I love that unabashed expression about a woman, an expression I am yet to capture on a man's face.

A girl is ready to mother anyone and everyone whom she loves and cares for. She waits with baited breath to nurture her parents, siblings, friends and anyone in her purview who want to be pampered and looked after.

She also makes a good hostess. I have always seen my girl-friends and cousins entertaining their friends and relatives well, a side I have yet got to see of my boy-friends and cousins.

You can always emotionally blackmail her to act responsibly or do things the way you want. ;)
Actually, most often than not you don't have to, girls by far are responsible beings than boys.

I know many wouldn't agree with my thoughts and yes there are girls who are all wild and irresponsible, but I have gathered all of this from my own personal experiences... (that, my friends, was a disclaimer!!!)

More on this...

Much Love,
Mitch!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home