Monday, May 19, 2008

Mad-mitchu and her Sentiments !!!!

Time: Past 1 A.M

Why do I keep running after things that I (deep down) know I would never achieve...Why am I running so fast in life; when I know I may Not get a chance to Slow-down when I'd really need to????Why do I not sleep well despite having a tiring day at work???
Why do I hold on to material things so Dearly in life, when I, (like everyone) know that they are Only TEMPORARY??????
Why is Money most-important to the Already RICH?????
Why is music so soul-stirring????
Why do I have the most loving memories from childhood and not many from adulthood??
Why do I sometimes pine to talk to someone, but no one has the time????
Why do 'Friends' sometimes, never be with you in your hour of need????
Why do I "really" feel at home; when I come home....Why do I find great joy and happiness in seeing my parents home when infact some hours ago we've had a big row...and why do THEY, welcome me with a smile and forget everything like nothing happened????
Why do I feel like all my troubles have vanished when my mother kisses me and cradles me in her arms like a baby????

Still Pondering,
Mitchelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home