Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Of Actors, Ambitions and Scandals...

Time: 19:28 Hours IST.

Ola People,

It surely has been a long time since my last blog.
Kya Karun??? Many events ensued after the last "senti" post...
Anyways, am writing from my workplace after a draining day writing case-studies, testimonials, doing sales calls and what-not!!!!!

Happened to surf rediff for my usual dose of news and entertainment, where I came across Priyanka Chopra's interview on her life and about-to-release venture, Love Story 2050.
It's amazing to see a small-town beauty with different ambitions making it BIG in the bad world of Bollywood on her own! Kudos to her for that!

Now, before you begin to wonder if I have been hired by her as some part-time PR Consultant, let me tell you, it isn't Priyanka Chopra's biography. I happened to read a very rude comment in the comment-box at the end of the article where some cheapskate accused her of clinging to TOP STARS to reach where she is today.
Let me tell you-you moron, that She and several girls like her have made it to the TOP because the AUDIENCE like her, not because she slept with someone. And...what she does to get those roles is SERIOUSLY her problem, not yours...am sure you lust after her as much as the local beetle-nut vendor in your vicinity!!!

Just some months ago, I read an article on Hrithik Roshan and his smoking habits and how the "media" kept insisting that they spoke to his local "cigarette vendor" outside the gym he worked- out and that Hrithik vehemently denied it.

NOW, if he wants to smoke or not, drink or not, pee or not is - BY ALL MEANS, his freaking problem. What right do you have to comment on that???
I mean, hard-core Hrithik fans like ME!!!!, would not change our opinion about our Favorite Superstar, no matter what he does in his Personal Life! I am sure, half of you - bald, big paunch bastards envy him so much, that you just need an excuse to thwart him at every given opportunity... Seriously LOSERS, go get a life...Oh!!! I am wrong!! YOU already have a life and that LIFE means throwing SHIT at people's faces.

You know what???

I end up sleeping like a shit-face and waking up like one too - all because the kind of news I am digesting now-a-days is sooooo full of shit!!!

Oh, MTV Splitsvilla... I am so coming to you for some moments of tranquility!!!!

Still Fuming,
Mitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home