Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cycle of Love - Song Style...

Hello Amigos,

First of all, let me wish each one of you a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. Hope you are all working towards your New Year Resolutions, if any ;)

Well...the idea of describing the Cycle of Love came to me while listening to my music collection on my Motorola...hope you guys have fun reading it!!!

Cycle of Love - Song Style

Stage 1: The Rosy Picture

Song: So many...but my pic is "I Swear" from Boyz II Men

"I swear
By the moon and the stars in the skies
I'll be there
I swear like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there
For better or worse, 'till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart".


Aah, how romantic...like Love is the Best Thing to happen to you!!!

Stage 2: Misunderstandings, Lovers tiff!!!


Song: So Close by John Mclaughlin

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We're so close
To reaching that famous happy ending
Almost believing this one's not pretend
Let's go on, on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far...

Sniff sniff sniff !!!!

Stage 3: Break-up!!!

Song: Unbreak my heart by Toni Braxton!

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart....

Sob sob sob....wail wail wail!!!!

Stage 4: Self-actualisation (LOL)

Song: I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor

Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive....

Stage 5: Finding Love... once again!!!


Song: Way back into Love OST Music and Lyrics!!

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end....


and so it goes on and on and on and on....till death do us part...

Enjoy and let me know whadya think!

Love... as always,
Mitchelle.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:39 am , Blogger Vishal Parvatkar said...

nice observation!!! why not compile the lyrics edit it a lil bit and compose 1!!! cycle of love by mitchelle carvalho

 
At 11:41 am , Blogger Mitchelle Carvalho said...

sure...must try!!!

 
At 5:26 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

new year resolutions? lol. well, nice running into a romantic's blog. keep writing!

 
At 3:50 pm , Blogger Nupur said...

nice idea!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home